Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Three Pigs Concept Art

While my day job isn't cartoon related in the least bit, I occasionally get to do something with my art for special events. I was informed the other day that "Bring Your Child to Work" day is coming up and they wanted to put on an activity to teach the kids about what we do in the Bureau of Mitigation using a well known story, The Three Little Pigs.

On my other website I posted a gag strip I did awhile back involving this story  and apparently it took hold like wild fire around here (see below). It's now used as the "go to" analogy when talking about mitigation to someone who has never heard of it. Well now they wanted a few illustrations to show these kids and give them something to take home. I took my normal sketch time during lunch to do some concept art for these characters. I gave them some new looks to make them stand out more, as well. I put in some process shots for funsies (see after the break). Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment